Sunday, October 21, 2012

Houston, We Have Lift Off...



As I write this I am staying in the care of a generous World Harvest missionary host (Mrs. Chrisy Kind) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania! I leave for London tomorrow evening at 10:00pm. Once I get to London, I will have a 12 hour layover upon which I plan on seeing the Westminster and Big Ben. Pray for safety and for opportunities to present the Gospel for the last few times in my native tongue. After my layover in London I will be leaving for Kampala, Uganda where I will be spending the night. The next morning we will be "up and at 'em" to leave for Mundri, South Sudan! Thanks for your encouragement and prayers thus far for they will be more helpful than you could possibly imagine. 

Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!    Matthew 7:9-11

No comments:

Post a Comment